Company Administration Services
FocusCore can establish your business entity in Singapore. We help you select the appropriate structure, guiding you on compliance, reporting, markets, locations, recruitment and more. Our team of experts is on hand to provide you with all the necessary services to simplify your corporate establishment process.
FocusCore provides solutions, which are tailored to your resources and your ultimate business goals. We will take care of every step, from the first application, to gaining the various permits required to trade, to filing annual reports. We make sure that we can supply all the skills needed for corporate secretarial services and assist with legal matters so you can focus on your business and maximise your profits.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services include;
- Supplying a Registered Company Office and Postal Address.
- Advising you on the best corporate structure for your business entity.
- Providing a Company Secretary.
- Providing a resident local Director and or other nominee Directors.
- Opening Company Bank Accounts.
- Maintaining company records with adherence to national compliance guidelines.
- Preparation and submission of year-end income reports & preparation of tax reports.
- Attendance at board meetings and recording of Company Minutes and Resolutions.
- Fulfilling legal requirements to file IR21 foreign worker tax*
- Assisting you with all legal requirements. Penalties apply both to the Company and to Directors for failure to adhere to The Singapore Companies Act.
- Monthly payroll administration and management reports.
- Calculating & filing of monthly statutory contributions.
*Rules in Singapore require strict adherence. Not knowing a regulation does not exempt you from penalty and or prosecution. For example, if you employ a non-Singapore Citizen and their employment is terminated and or if they leave Singapore for 3 months or more, it is the responsibility of the company to ensure all taxes are paid. This “Tax Clearance” applies to all work pass holders and also Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holders.