Employment Pass and Permit Services
FocusCore with offices in Singapore and across the Asia Pacific region provides specialist advice and services. These are designed to help you apply for and receive the necessary Visas, Business Licences and Permits and Legal Services. (Please see Business Support Services for our corporate legal services list).
As specialists in our region for managing recruitment, relocation and corporate services, we are the solution of choice for companies and individuals and their families seeking to move to Singapore without delays. For example FocusCore can help you with:
- Application for a Singapore Employment Pass (EP)
- Renewal for a Singapore Employment Pass (EP)
- Application for a Singapore EntrePass (without Business Plan)
- Application for a Singapore Dependant Pass (DP)
- Renewal for a Singapore Dependant Pass (DP)
- Application for a Singapore Long-term Visit Pass (LTVP)
- Renewal for a Singapore Long-term Visit Pass (LTVP)
- Application for a Singapore Letter of Consent (LOC)
- Renewal for a Singapore Letter for a Consent (LOC)
- Application for a Singapore Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
- Application for Singapore Business Licences and Permits
- Information on Business Sectors relating to licences and permits
These are outlined below
Please contact us to discuss your application and eligibility
FocusCore guide you through the entire process including:
- Assisting you with the information required to complete your application.
- Completing and submitting the application.
- Updating you on the progress of your application.
- In the unlikely event of an “application declined” letter being received we will assist you with the appeal process.
- Replying to any questions raised by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower seeking further details.
- We advise you on all these elements so you gain a positive result following your application.
Singapore Employment Pass (EP) Applications and Renewals
Foreign professionals in receipt of a job offer to work in Singapore who also meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a Singapore Employment Pass. Acceptance criteria include:
- Working in a managerial, executive or a specialised role.
- Earnings of at least $3,300 fixed monthly salary
- Acceptable qualifications: a good university degree, professional qualifications and or specialist skills.
- Application for an Employment Pass is open to all nationalities.
Singapore EntrePass - The Entrepreneur Pass
FocusCore can complete and submit your application. In addition our advisors can tell you which types of businesses are eligible and the criteria for applications.
Your proposed, or existing activity, must match the defined criteria. You company should, or intends to be, registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority. In addition, you should have funding from an accredited source. Other pass gates include:
- Rules on intellectual property.
- Ongoing research collaboration activity with a research institution.
- Your company is a business incubatee within the Singapore Government incubator support programme.
- There are other important factors including value of paid up capital.
Singapore Dependant's Pass
The Dependant’s Pass allows spouses and children (under 21) of Employment Pass or S Pass holders to join them in Singapore. The principal must earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $4,000 and be sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company. This is normally your employer.
Singapore Long-term Visit Pass (LTVP)
- The Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) is for a common-law spouse, step-child or handicapped child.
- Common-law spouse.
- Unmarried handicapped children (over 21) of an Employment Pass or S
- Pass holder.
- Unmarried stepchildren under 21 years old.
Singapore Letter of Consent
You can apply for a Letter of Consent to work in Singapore if you are an eligible Dependant’s Pass holder, or a Long-term Visit Pass LTVP or LTVP+ holder married to a Singaporean or permanent resident.
Singapore Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
The Personalised Employment Pass is for high-earning Employment Pass holders and overseas foreign professionals who meet the criteria, namely: Current EP holder’s salary of at least $12,000 a month. Overseas foreign professionals with a salary of at least $18,000 per month. This pass is valid for 3 years and is not renewable.
Singapore Business Licences and Permits
FocusCore works with you to apply for the various licences and permits that are required for your business. Singapore has a very efficient licence allocation service but it is vital you are aware of and conversant with the rules, and you are aware of any changes.
- Advising you on the correct choice of licence for your business.
- Working with you to complete the application process.
- Providing expert advice if you are required to provide further information for your application.
Laws change. Our team, based in Singapore, are fully conversant with changes in laws and application procedures. For example, The Companies (Amendment) Bill was passed in the Autumn of 2014 with changes due in two phases. We can advise you on these changes as well as the current regulations.
You can focus on your business in the knowledge that your new activity has been registered in the correct manner.
This is not an inclusive list but serves as example of nominated sectors.
- Certain types of Retail Services
- Estate Agency/Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Service Industries
- Import, Export